Our contact details
- Name: Jill Furnevall
- Address: 25 Nichols Way, Raunds, Northamptonshire NN9 6SB
- Phone Number: 0776 446 0008
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jill Furnevall is the ‘Data Controller’ of the information we collect about you.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your name;
- Your telephone number;
- Your email address;
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable us to contact you to provide information about our products and services;
- To communicate with you regarding our ongoing business relationship and any services that we may be providing to you;
We use the information that you have given us to facilitate communication between us about our business and to provide the services that you may have requested.
We will never share your personal information with any third parties, unless required to do so by law.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the above named person (the Data Controller).
- We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in both electronic and hard copy formats.
We keep your personal and / or business information for a period of time that enables us to conduct our business with you. Once that period ends, we dispose of your information securely and confidentially.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us using the above contact details if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Maverick Event Show Crew
25 Nichols Way
Northamptonshire NN9 6SB
Phone Number: 0776 446 0008
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk